A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Everhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Everhart is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everhart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Everhart, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Everhart graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Everhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Medical CenterWinston-Salem, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Hugh Everhart MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clyde H. Everhart practice?
- Dr. Clyde Everhart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Everhart practices Pulmonary Disease near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA.
See Chattanooga Pulmonologists.