A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Faucett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Faucett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Faucett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Faucett graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faucett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde James Faucett MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clyde J. Faucett practice?
- Dr. Clyde Faucett has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Faucett practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists and Ogden Infectious Disease Doctors.