A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Flanagan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Flanagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Harvey Flanagan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Clyde H. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Clyde Flanagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Flanagan practices Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.