A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Flory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flory
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Flory, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flory graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Flory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- St Lawrence Hospital And Healt, Lansing, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Reuben Flory MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde R. Flory practice?
- Dr. Clyde Flory has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Flory practices Allergy & Immunology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Allergists.