A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Flory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flory
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Flory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Flory, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flory graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Flory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- St Lawrence Hospital And Healt, Lansing, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Reuben Flory MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde R. Flory practice?
- Dr. Clyde Flory has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Flory practices Allergy & Immunology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Allergists.