Dr. Clyde Grady Is this you?

I wouldn't recommend

Posted on May 28th, 2016

For over a year, my father tried to tell Dr. Grady that something was not right with his breathing and lung capacity. Dr. Grady told him not to worry about it, just part of growing older. My father is in his 70's and has been a worrier most of his life, but he was clearly losing muscle mass and quickly losing energy. He had been physically fit all of his life. he is a farmer. Within a few months last year, my sister and all our family noticed a huge change in dad's physical appearance. Instead of listening to Dr. Grady saying it was nothing, my dad insisted on getting checked out. It seems, while Grady passed this off to my father's worrisome attitude, dad had acquired a lung disease. One that turns your lung tissue into scar tissue and just a few years back was an automatic death sentence. While having a scan, an aneurysm was also detected between his lungs and heart. Once again, while Grady was writing my dad's concerns off, the raging lung disease turned 70% of one lung into scar tissue. Thank the Lord there is a medicine available to stop the damage (at $1000's a pill) but the damage already done cannot be reversed. I'd advise anyone to stay away from this doctor. And honestly, any doctor you go to, above all else, be your own advocate.

Posted on November 16th, 2016