A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Harris, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Oran Harris MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clyde O. Harris practice?
- Dr. Clyde Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Harris practices Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.