Dr. Clyde Henke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clyde Henke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016

Fantastic doctor and great staff!!

I have used Dr. Henke for years, he delivered both of my children. Anything within reason Dr. Henke and his staff will go out of there way to accommodate you. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Henke and his team that surrounds him.

September 21st, 2015

His staff sucks he was an awesome OB very accurate on diagnosing and taking care of issues

April 24th, 2014

I have never been so disappointed in a Doctor in my life

I was a patient of Dr. Henke for several years. He delivered my daughter back in 2009 and I will forever be grateful for having him deliver her safely. However, about 2 years ago I ended up having a complete hysterectomy at the age of 27. The reason for this was because I have endometriosis. 6 days after my surgery I ended up in the hospital for a post-op infections, I was in the hospital for a week because of the infection. I thought after having this surgery I would be pain free, but I was wrong. The pain continued even after the recovery period ended. He ended up referring me to a urologist and to a doctor that would do a colonoscopy. He told me that if those doctors found nothing wrong that he would go back in surgically and see if he missed any endometriosis. The colonoscopy came back fine and the urologist said they didn't find anything wrong, so I called Dr. Henke and told his nurse, she said she would talk to the doctor and get back to me. She ended up returning my call with something I would NEVER expect to hear from any doctor. She said Dr. Henke said there is nothing else he can do to help me and suggested I go back to my primary care doctor for further testing. I couldn't believe that a doctor, one that I really loved having, would give up on my health. It has been 2 years since my hysterectomy and 4 years since the pain began. I am happy to say I am finally pain free. I found a urogynocologist in Austin Texas that suggested going back in surgically to see if I had any residual endometriosis. I found out 5 weeks ago that my doctor removed endometriosis during my surgery 7 weeks ago. It took a very long time, a lot of money, and was an emotional roller coaster, but I am finally happy to be pain free!

August 20th, 2012

Awesome OBGYN!!

Dr.Henke is an amazing DR! I would definitely recommend him if you are new in town and looking for an OBGYN, or just unhappy with your current one. His staff is also awesome, very knowledgable and upbeat. I wasnt too sure about seeing a male OBGYN,as I was still a teen when I first went to him, but Im glad I chose Dr.Henke! =)

March 13th, 2012

Just love Dr. Henke and his staff. Wonderful, caring doctor!

October 23rd, 2011

my first choice COMMUNITY

Clyde Henke is a really good OB/GYN he has delivered both my children and i have always been well taken care of during and after pregnancy my 1st borne was a complicated pregnancy but it came out ok in the end now my daughter is 6yrs old my last child he delivered is now 3 we apreciate all he and the staff has done for us we would recomend him to you anytime... THANKS COMMUNITY STAFF

September 29th, 2011

best doctor ever

I have used Dr. Henke for 13 years and he is wonderful. He is very compassionate, kind, and understanding. If he does not have the answer, he will help find the answer. I have been through several medical issues and he was wonderful. Sometimes you have to wait because he might be delivering a baby, but he is worth the wait.

September 15th, 2017