A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Ikeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Ikeda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Ikeda, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikeda graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ikeda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Ikeda FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Clyde Ikeda practice?
- Dr. Clyde Ikeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Ikeda practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Plastic Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.