A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Ikeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Ikeda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Ikeda, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikeda graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ikeda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clyde Ikeda practice?
Dr. Clyde Ikeda practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Plastic Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.