A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Ikeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Ikeda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Ikeda, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikeda graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ikeda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans