A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Ikuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Ikuta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikuta graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ikuta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Inc Ikuta MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Clyde I. Ikuta practice?
- Dr. Clyde Ikuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Ikuta practices General Practice near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim General Practitioners.