A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Ishii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Ishii is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Ishii, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial RejuvenationFaceliftBrowliftNeckliftEyelid SurgeryAsian Eyelid SurgeryNon-Caucasian Nose SurgeryFat GraftingCorrection of Ear DeformitiesBreast EnhancementGynecomastia SurgeryAbdominoplasty tummy tuckLiposuction and U.A.L. ultrasound-assisted-lipoplastyScar RevisionBreast ReconstructionBreast ReductionHand SurgeryFunctional & Cosmetic Nose SurgeryComprehensive Skin-Fitness ProgramLaser Hair & Vein RemovalLaser Treatment for brown spots Laser Skin ResurfacingLaser Skin TighteningChemical PeelsDermabrasionBotoxInjectable Fillers for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles Restylane Perlane Radiesse Artefill
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishii graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ishii has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ishii accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clyde H. Ishii practice?
Dr. Clyde Ishii practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.