A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Lanford Smith MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Clyde L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Clyde Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Smith practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Preventive Medicine Specialists.