A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Markowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Markowitz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Edward Markowitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde E. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Clyde Markowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Markowitz practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.