Clyde T Miyaki MD Patient Reviews

2.3

April 27th, 2014
Dr. Miyaki has no personality or bedside manner. I think a mortician has a friendlier disposition and less waiting time. Dr. M must have his reasons for being a doctor but he certainly did not help me. In fact, he looked at me like I should be helping HIM!!! Maybe he doesn't like Obamacare. I dn't know. But, he should be acting more like a professional than a whiner and complainer.

June 14th, 2012
I waited over an hour and a half to see the doctor. He walked in and propped his head in his hand and asked me what I was there for. He really didn't listen to what I said or seem interested. He gave me some instructions to prepare for my hospital exam. When I asked for some clarification he seemed annoyed and impatient. I never saw him at the hospital before or after the exam. I never got a follow-up report and can only assume that everything was ok. Next time I will ask my physician to recommend another doctor.

September 29th, 2011
One of the worst doctors here on Oahu, If you just wanna die or dont care then go to him and spend your money for nothing, you want help go to someone else because this so called physician will not help you.