A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Niles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Niles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Niles, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Niles graduated from University Of Bristol, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Niles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clyde A. Niles practice?
Dr. Clyde Niles practices Neurology near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Neurologists.