A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Niles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Niles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Niles, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Niles graduated from University Of Bristol, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Niles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde A Niles MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde A. Niles practice?
- Dr. Clyde Niles has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Niles practices Neurology near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Neurologists.