inactive

Clyde Nolan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2012
Irresponsible, unethical doctor
Dr Nolan RUINED my facial skin with a TCA peel. I later found out that my skin type didn't qualify for a TCA peel, after speaking with another dermatologist. I was also not warned that it would make my pores larger. In fact, my skin was pretty nice, just wanted to diminish my existing acne scars.In the aftermath, he had the nerve to tell me my skin looked better! I had a red mask, orange peel texture, small, raised burn scars, even bigger acne scars than before, and it aged me at least 10 years in appearance! Also, I wasn't warned that I could never tan again on my face due to TCA, for I would never have done this if he had warned me of all the risks.Run as far away as you can from this ignorant, greedy, unethical buffoon! I guess a little justice was served with his felony convictions. I just wonder how many other people's lives he destroyed?I wish I could have sued him, but due to loopholes, he was protected by law. Over 10 years have passed and my skin has not normalized and still looks grotesque. I was able to receive IPL and eliminate the redness and spider veins from the TCA peel a few years later, but texture is not improved much.

October 18th, 2011
Dr Nolan is the Best!
I have known Dr. Nolan for years and highly recommend him. He removed a mole that was a level 3 melanoma, a procedure that actually saved my life. He has an office filled with patients on any given day because he is not only the best dermatologist in the area, he is one of the very few doing pro bono for those who cannot afford a doctor. Dr. Nolan also has a great personality and terrific sense of humor. He attends medical seminars on a regular basis and is consistently staying abreast of what is new in his field. An exemplary physician, whose compassion and skill place him over the top in every way.