Dr. Clyde Pittman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clyde Pittman?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Clyde Pittman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2015

The best dr around

Wonderful and warm dr and staff. Highly reco.

April 9th, 2014

Dr. Pittman and his staff are beyond excellent! Each time I visited the office, called with questions or emailed they were always helpful, courteous and so kind! Dr. Pittman gave exceptional advice as to my cosmetic surgery and my results are fantastic... I coulnd't be happier!

December 14th, 2013

Great Experience!

One visit to this office will put you at ease!! I was treated kindly, courteously, and made to feel pampered!! Dr Pittman and his staff are both incredibly kind and top notch at their skills. What a great experience...especially for someone like me who has always been a wimp in the medical world!

November 12th, 2013

Dr. Pittman is at the very top of my rating scale. I was referred to him by a satisfied friend. I had searched for a surgeon for 2 years, had seen 3 other surgeons prior to the referral – one surgeon who said he would “pass” because he didn’t think he could meet my expectations, and two who wanted to do everything other than what I wanted and whose facilities looked “questionable.” Dr. Pittman and I consulted twice and he was very thorough. He was honest in what I could expect, and honest as far as what kinds of procedures would make the most difference. I had a facelift 5 years prior and it altered my appearance, and I had been unhappy for 5 years. Then facial sagging began again, so I was trying to get rid of some facial sagging that had occurred, and restore my appearance to how I looked prior to the last surgery (only younger of course). I did not want to look like I had work done. Dr. Pittman’s approach is a natural look and what a huge difference for me. I look like my old self again – in my younger days. He is compassionate, listens, genuinely cares, take his time with you, and anytime I call, he is there for me. His staff, all of them, are also unbelievable wonderful. I am treated like a valued patient at all times. I had a face lift, neck lift and lower eyelids done. I travelled a great distance to Dr. Pittman so I stayed overnight at the hotel in Athens where they get a large discount – the Hotel Indigo – nicest hotel I have ever stayed at! What I would have changed is I would have stayed 3 nights to have the benefit of being close by for several days after the surgery since I had so much done. I am thrilled with the results, although still healing at this time. Still, I travel in to visit with Dr. Pittman every several weeks so we can track my progress. It took me 2 years to find him, and I couldn’t handle another mistake like 5 years prior. Eventually I knew I would find someone I could trust, someone who was honest, and someone who was a truly talented surgeon, with a professionally operated and state of the art medical facility/ Dr. Pittman met all of those expectations and then some. You won’t be disappointed! And that will make all the difference!

May 15th, 2011

Dr. Pittman is a wonderful Doctor that I would highly refer fo anyone he & his staff are the best

November 16th, 2014