A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Schultheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Schultheis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Schultheis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde John Schultheis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde J. Schultheis practice?
- Dr. Clyde Schultheis has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Schultheis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Butler, PA.
See Butler Radiologists.