A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Sheenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Sheenan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheenan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheenan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Sheenan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheenan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Alexander Sheenan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Clyde A. Sheenan practice?
- Dr. Clyde Sheenan has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Sheenan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Psychiatrists and Tupelo Child Psychiatrists.