A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Strang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Strang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Strang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Strang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Strang MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde Strang practice?
- Dr. Clyde Strang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Strang practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.