A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Watkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Watkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Ater Watkins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Clyde A. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Clyde Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Watkins practices Psychiatry near Pearl, MS.
See Pearl Psychiatrists.