A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Wong, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Yuen Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clyde Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Clyde Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Wong practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Clearlake, CA.
See Turlock Primary Care Doctors.