A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Wong, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Yuen Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clyde Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Clyde Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Wong practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.