Learn more about Dr. Clyde Yancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Yancy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yancy
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Yancy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yancy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yancy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Warren Yancy MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clyde W. Yancy practice?
- Dr. Clyde Yancy has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Yancy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.