A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Yancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Yancy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Yancy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yancy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yancy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Warren Yancy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clyde W. Yancy practice?
- Dr. Clyde Yancy has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Yancy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.