Dr. Co Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Richmond, TX

August 14th, 2013
Best doctor EVER!!!!
Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for 19 years now. He delivered my daughter 18 years ago & I absolutely couldn't ask for a better doctor. I have known his nurse, Kathy, since day one & they both have taken excellent care of me, my husband, daughter & our 9 year old son. They treat us like family & always tell us like it is! We love them all, especially Holly, she has brought a new vibe to the place that makes you feel even more at home than before. I have recommended them to all of my family & friends, a lot of which are seeing them now, and I will continue to recommend them! Love them all! :)

September 17th, 2012
Great doctor and staff
These folks are really good at what they do. If you need a family practicinner to care for your entire family, this is one placeyou should really consider.

December 2nd, 2010
He is a great DR. He is great at what he does and has a great bed side manner. He is not afraid to tell you the truth about your problems and will stay in there and answer all your questions, even if you are in there for 30 minutes. He truly cares, and his nurses Cathy and Holly are the best a Dr could ask for!

November 16th, 2010
Dr. Nguyen and his Staff
Dr. Nguyen is a Great doctor. I love all the ladies working with Dr. Nguyen, i.e., Cathy, Holly and Sheryl.. They are a great team and are there to answer any questions you have. I love you guys!