A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Codrin Iacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Codrin Iacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Codrin Iacob, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacob graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Iacob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Codrin Eugen Iacob MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Codrin E. Iacob practice?
- Dr. Codrin Iacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Codrin Iacob practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.