A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Arnold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Arnold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Arnold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody Claude Arnold MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cody C. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Cody Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cody Arnold practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.