A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Arnold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Arnold has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cody C. Arnold practice?
Dr. Cody Arnold practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.