A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Boyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Boyce, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody J Boyce MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cody J. Boyce practice?
- Dr. Cody Boyce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cody Boyce practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Ketchum, ID and Madison, WI.
See Boise Radiologists.