A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Boyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Boyce, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes RMC
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody J Boyce MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cody J. Boyce practice?
- Dr. Cody Boyce has 1 office location.
Dr. Cody Boyce practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.