A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Ellefsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Ellefsen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Ellefsen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellefsen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Ellefsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Coulee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody J Ellefsen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cody J. Ellefsen practice?
- Dr. Cody Ellefsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cody Ellefsen practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Coulee, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.