A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Gunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Gunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earle Gunn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunn graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle Walcott Gunn MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earle W. Gunn practice?
- Dr. Earle Gunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earle Gunn practices Surgery near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons.