Surgeons

740 Prince Ave
Athens, GA 30606
706-549-5554
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Gunn performed my mother's surgery for breast cancer. He did an outstanding job! Not only is he extremely competent in the technical aspects of his job, his gentle and caring manner made her - and us - feel at ease from the start. He took all the time we needed to talk and get the facts of her situation and explained everything to us thoroughly. He has a very friendly way, even using a little light humor to put you at ease. We would highly recommend Dr. Gunn, and in fact, already have. Rest assured you will receive excellent care from him, and his office staff.

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr Gunn has a nice office and his waiting room is very comfortable. After filling out paperwork, I waited about 10 min but I think that was because I was early. He spent a generous amount of time with me discussing my issue and giving me options. His staff was friendly. I was very satisfied with my first visit and his diagnosis.

|  Doesn't get any better  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

Never having been to a surgeon or had any surgery beyond tonsillectomy as a young child, I was nervous about going to meet a surgeon. My concerns were dissipated instantly after meeting Dr. Gunn. Truly a calming force in rocky waters.

|  Truly Caring Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Explains in great, clear detail treatment options, procedure, follow-up care and what complications may occur.