A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Harlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Harlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harlan
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Harlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Harlan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Harlan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody Stephen Harlan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cody S. Harlan practice?
- Dr. Cody Harlan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cody Harlan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.