A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Harlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Harlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harlan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Harlan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harlan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody Stephen Harlan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cody S. Harlan practice?
- Dr. Cody Harlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cody Harlan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.