A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Hartshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Hartshorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartshorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartshorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorn graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartshorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- St. Anthony North
- St. Anthony Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody Jackson Hartshorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cody J. Hartshorn practice?
- Dr. Cody Hartshorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Cody Hartshorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Surgeons.