A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Hartshorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Hartshorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartshorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartshorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartshorn graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartshorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- St. Anthony North
- St. Anthony Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody Jackson Hartshorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cody J. Hartshorn practice?
- Dr. Cody Hartshorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Cody Hartshorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Surgeons.