Dr. Cody Hartshorn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2015
Dr hartshorn made a painful experience less frightening. He is very kind and caring and emphasizes he is there anytime you need him. My wrist is just fine with no problems.

July 4th, 2014
Top of the Line!
I've had Dr. Hartshorn work on both of my shoulders these past two years and I must say that I made a great choice last year when I took my problems to him. He is very knowledgeable and he certainly has corrected my problems and taken care of the pain that I had for so long before the surgeries. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Hartshorn to others.

July 13th, 2013
This doctor listens
Dr Hartshorn listened to my concerns and has operated on me on two occasions. He is thorough and caring. He addressed my families concerns as well. I am quite pleased with him and his staff. I would recommend him highly.

April 12th, 2013
Dr hartshorn refusef to listen to my complaints and refused to refill medicatin even though it was not a narcotic when I needef it for pain after therapy and I cannot take otc anti-inflamatories. I will be changing doctors to find one that will listen to my concens. I think he is more interesteyd in sports medicine and not other injury patients.

June 6th, 2011
Very thorough. Fixed my shoulder problem that 2 other orthopedics couldn't fix.

January 17th, 2011
Extraordinary
Dr. Hartshorn and his staff are exemplary in every aspect. They make you feel like you are the only patient they have even with a bustling office. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see the doctor. When I first met Dr. Hartshorn I was a bit apprehensive because he looks very young and is a nice looking guy. I even thought about getting a second opinion or opting for another surgeon. That would have been a colossal mistake. He sat with me and reviewed the X-rays and showed me me what was wrong with my severely injured leg, foot and knee. He as well acted as if I were his only patient and spent tremendous time telling me why I needed emergency surgery. Furthermore, after the surgery there is absolutely NO sign that he ever cut a 7 inch incision in my leg. I was THRILLED!!! I have had several doctors tell me that the work Dr. Hartshorn did was excellent. Great experience....