A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Heiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Heiner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Heiner, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Review Officer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Heiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
- St Lukes RMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody D Heiner MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cody D. Heiner practice?
- Dr. Cody Heiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Cody Heiner practices Occupational Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Preventive Medicine Specialists.