Dr. Cody Koch MD Patient Reviews

4.9

September 3rd, 2016
Phenomenal
Couldn't be happier with my facelift.

November 1st, 2015
30 Year old with Acne Scars and skin that is susceptible to hyperpigmentation
I would like to share my ongoing and overall experience with Dr. Cody Koch. I relocated to Iowa from Dallas, TX where I had visited a total of 5 different doctors with regards to my acne scaring. They all recommended and executed on their plan to diminish the appearance of my acne scarring. Due to the propensity of hyperpigmentation on my skin, most had very ineffective treatments. Unfortunately, it didn't feel like the doctors in Dallas were committed to a long term approach, but rather something that would give me a more immediate result. Since moving to Iowa about 16 months ago, Dr. Cody and I have been working on my treatment together. He really took a very conservative, yet targeted approach to my acne scar treatment. He has spent a great deal of time walking me through his method explaining the why, while always asking me for my input through each treatment. With a total of 5 Erbium: YAG laser sessions under my belt with a gradual increase in depth from the laser I am seeing satisfactory results. At the age of 30 I feel more confident and am grateful to have him as my plastic surgeon. He always performs the treatments and even checks in with me via text or phone call. I feel like a patient/member and not just some transaction. He truly is committed to my satisfaction and I must say like any good relationship, he communicates and sets realistic expectations while arguably exceeding what he promised. I look forward to my future results and feel confident in my investment to myself and his expertise. I highly recommend him, as my experience has shown me what I want from my doctor. Thank you Dr. Cody Koch.

October 2nd, 2015
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Cody Koch has a great bedside manner and he's an excellent surgeon. I had rhinoplasty and my deviated septum repaired and he did excellent work. My nose has healed beautifully and fits my face much better and I can breathe through my nose now. I would highly recommend Dr. Koch!

September 27th, 2015
I have seen Dr Koch different times and would highly recommend his services! He is not only very kind and professional, he is extremely skilled!!!

September 16th, 2015
top notch
I have had botox as well as upper and lower eye surgery done by Dr Cody Koch. From his bedside manner to the post operative appointments, he was incredibly professional and yet very kind. Dr Brent Koch and entire staff is top notch!

September 9th, 2015
Eye lid surgery
Dr Cody Koch made me feel safe and comfortable before, during, and after my eye lid surgery. I was so very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend him!!

September 9th, 2015
Awesome Doctor, Awesome Staff.....Excellent results!

September 4th, 2015
Eye Lid and Brow Lift Surgery
Dr. Cody Koch far exceeded my expectations. He came highly recommended and I can see why. He was very caring and did an excellent job on my eye lid and brow lift surgery. His whole staff was very professional and answered all my answered promptly.

August 30th, 2015
Outstanding
I just had an s-lift with Dr. Koch and my experience was outstanding. The clinical service was superb in every way from the personal attention to the technical expertise - and exceeded my expectations. I work in healthcare myself and I will be recommending this clinic to my friends and colleagues - in fact I already have!

March 22nd, 2015
First time Botox
Got Botox from Dr. Koch. First time and it was painless. Definitely recommend him to others.

March 16th, 2014
Excellent Experience
Dr. Koch was great. I had been referred by a friend and now understand why. He has the best bedside manner of any physician I have encountered. He gave me all the information I needed to make a good decision. Together we developed a surgical plan that was right for me. I was thrilled with my results after surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 18th, 2014
Excellent
I was very impressed with Dr. Cody Koch. I appreciate the time he spent with me. He listened to my concerns and then gave me his professional advice. He was easy to talk to and great to work with. I would recommend him to my family and friends.