Dr. Welborn Mcclatchey MD Patient Reviews

November 3rd, 2015
Cody is our Fav
Hard to give anyone all 5 stars

September 30th, 2015
He is arrogant; he does not listen; he is hide bound in his approach to the patient's healthcare; all confidence has been lost............

August 25th, 2015
Best in the business!

July 16th, 2015
Not caring
I saw Dr. Mcclatchey after making an emergency visit to ER. He is not my PCP. He saw me bacuase my own PCP was out. On top of being disinterested on my ER journey, he was very unpleasant. I waited in the exam room for about 1:00 hour. He did not knock the door to get in. He did not greet me at all that I found very unusual. May be he didn't care much because I wasn't his patient, but still that is not the way you treat someone who was just taken to ER two days ago. No matter the reason is, a doctor should not treat a patient the way he did me. Very disappointed.

June 30th, 2015
Dr. McClatchey is always compassionate and friendly. He has a very steady and calming demeanor. He listens, and shows genuine care and concern.

June 19th, 2013
Bad attitude
This guy was horrible. I saw him twice. The first time I chalked it up to a possible bad day. Second visit, I knew he was just a nasty person. He listened to my symptoms, plugged away at his computer and tried to prescribe me meds my current PCP thought was ridiculous. I haven't met a bad piedmont doctor, but this one is horrible. Stay away.

July 16th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. McClatchey is a 4 star doctor. This office is very professional and courteous. The nurses call back in a reasonable amount of time and are very helpful, the best. Would recommend him to anyone. The wait time is less than 10 minutes, unheard of at my other doctors (wait time there is usually over 30 minutes). Transferred from another doctor who did not have any of these qualities (plus their staff wasn't professional).

January 28th, 2011
A pleasant surprise
After 20 years of wonderful care at Piedmont Physician's group, I had to change doctors due to my physician having retired. I had heard only good things about Dr. McClatchey (and his Dad) so I decided to move my treatment to his practice. I have only seen Dr. McClatchey about 4 times (and my wife 3), but is enough for me to have formed very strong opinions.. We have always been treated with the upmost kindness by the office staff. The most that either of has ever waited was 10 minutes. Dr McClatchey's assistant is always pleasant and asks only the most basic of information. Dr. Cody, I found out, likes to hear why you have come in, ask all questions etc. himself,and take all of his own notes. I have never been to a doctor who didn't have his assistant take all of the prep notes etc. This immediately gave me the feeling that Dr. Cody wanted to be sure that he is totally immersed in my care in a very personal way. He is very personable, listens to my concerns and handles my visits in a very professional and friendly manner.I am very satisfied with Dr. McClatchey as my primary care physician. As long as my insurance has him as a certified provider, I will continue to be under his care. Needless to say I am very satisfied with my newfound physician.

December 16th, 2010
you have staff attitude
I would recommend a course at "how to win friends and influence people" for your telephone staff. They suffer from attitude and attitude. Your a terrific doctor otherwise I would walk away and may still. Might want to get a listen to what they are saying to your clients.