A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Mihills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Mihills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihills
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mihills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Mihills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihills graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mihills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody Mihills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cody Mihills practice?
- Dr. Cody Mihills has 1 office location.
Dr. Cody Mihills practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.