A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Mihills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Mihills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihills
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mihills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cody Mihills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihills graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mihills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody Mihills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cody Mihills practice?
- Dr. Cody Mihills has 1 office location.
Dr. Cody Mihills practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Primary Care Doctors.