Family Physicians
1511 Surgeons Dr
Ste C
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-701-0695
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Cody is awesome. I appreciate how attentive he is. When I visit I see him quickly. I am extremely happy to have him as my GP!

|  great  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2013

Great experience and care all around.

|  Dr. Cody  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

Over rated by most. Not a good doctor if you have expectations of him following thru on treatment.

|  Just another patient  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2013

Takes a week to get refills on regular meds, he dosen't give refills on meds when I go to office. I am told to stay on meds but run out because of him being slow to approve refills. Good doctor but needs to change his ways about refills on meds he prescribes.

|  Best GP In Tallahassee  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2013

Cody is such a wonderful practitioner and compassionate physician. He's the best, simply put. Blessed to have him. Office staff is just as pleasant.

|  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

I had been all over Tallahassee looking for a doctor, and after a very bad experience, I was given Dr, Vanlandingham's name and information. I haven't been with him long, but he is the greatest doctor I have encountered. Not only is he great,puts me at ease, and is very concerned when there is something wrong (and very eager to solve the issue), his staff is wonderful! 4 stars from me all the way!!

|  Refused to see veteran's Family  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Although, advertising that accepting new patients, office refused to see veteran's 15 year old son because he has CHAMPVA Health Insurance.

|  Awesome guy, great doc!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

In caring for grandkids, I've seen up front his interaction with patients. He is terrific. If I hadn't been with another doc for 25 years, I'd make a change. He is polite, caring, a great listener, concerned and professional. I'd highly recommend him to anyone seeking a new physician or making a change.

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

He is a wonderful,courtesy,professionalism doctor. Very attentive. Smart and not bad looking neither. (I'm 65) LOL. Love my doctor.