Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Tops. show details Tops.
by Zachary Hanselman on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Vanlandingham is the best doctor I've had. He is considerate, empathetic, and highly effecient. I suggest him to anyone and everyone.

Best Doctor in Tallahassee show details Best Doctor in Tallahassee
by Courtney on Feb 13th, 2015

Cody is the best doctor I have ever seen. He always follows up to see how we are doing,even if it is on a weekend.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
Jan 14th, 2015

Very disorganized office.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Cody is awesome. I appreciate how attentive he is. When I visit I see him quickly. I am extremely happy to have him as my GP!

great show details great
Dec 8th, 2013

Great experience and care all around.

Dr. Cody show details Dr. Cody
Jul 30th, 2013

Over rated by most. Not a good doctor if you have expectations of him following thru on treatment.

Just another patient show details Just another patient
Jul 7th, 2013

Takes a week to get refills on regular meds, he dosen't give refills on meds when I go to office. I am told to stay on meds but run out because of him being slow to approve refills. Good doctor but needs to change his ways about refills on meds he prescribes.

Best GP In Tallahassee show details Best GP In Tallahassee
Jul 7th, 2013

Cody is such a wonderful practitioner and compassionate physician. He's the best, simply put. Blessed to have him. Office staff is just as pleasant.

Jun 24th, 2013

I had been all over Tallahassee looking for a doctor, and after a very bad experience, I was given Dr, Vanlandingham's name and information. I haven't been with him long, but he is the greatest doctor I have encountered. Not only is he great,puts me at ease, and is very concerned when there is something wrong (and very eager to solve the issue), his staff is wonderful! 4 stars from me all the way!!

Refused to see veteran's Family show details Refused to see veteran's Family
Nov 30th, 2012

Although, advertising that accepting new patients, office refused to see veteran's 15 year old son because he has CHAMPVA Health Insurance.

Awesome guy, great doc! show details Awesome guy, great doc!
May 2nd, 2012

In caring for grandkids, I've seen up front his interaction with patients. He is terrific. If I hadn't been with another doc for 25 years, I'd make a change. He is polite, caring, a great listener, concerned and professional. I'd highly recommend him to anyone seeking a new physician or making a change.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
Apr 26th, 2012

He is a wonderful,courtesy,professionalism doctor. Very attentive. Smart and not bad looking neither. (I'm 65) LOL. Love my doctor.