A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radhakrishna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radhakrishna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishna graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Radhakrishna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna practice?
- Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna has 1 office location.
Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna practices Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.