A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishna graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Radhakrishna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna practice?
- Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna has 1 office location.
Dr. Coimbotore Radhakrishna practices Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.