A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colby Colasacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colasacco
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Colasacco graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Colasacco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
- Mission Children`s Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colby G Colasacco MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colby G. Colasacco practice?
- Dr. Colby Colasacco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colby Colasacco practices Critical Care Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Critical Care Practitioners.