Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colby Mayo
Dr. Colby Mayo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mayo is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), Mercy Health Center and Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit. He speaks English.
Dr. Colby Mayo has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...