A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Colby Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colby Parks, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colby Rives Parks MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colby R. Parks practice?
- Dr. Colby Parks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colby Parks practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists and Anchorage Pediatricians.