Dr. Colby Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colby Young?

August 22nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor!

Dr Colby young is a excellent Doctor. What is most noticeable is his bedside manner. From the first visit, throughout treatment, into surgery and after surgery, Dr Colby Young was patient and informative. I had bilateral trigger thumb. Dr Young performed the release at the same time and he did an excellent job. I would highly recommend Dr young without hesitation.

October 7th, 2014

Lack of communications & rudeness of his staff

I had lacerations of 3fingers. Dr.young did operation to re attached my nerves & tendencies. I think he is excellent dr & I'm satisfied his performance but I had problems with his assistant since day 1. She's lack of communications. First off I couldn't even get hold her. I left messages but she never called me back. I had to call his office everyday to trying to get hold her then she finally answered, she has bad attitude. I do NOT RECOMMENDED this dr because of his staff or you'll stress out deal with them.

September 9th, 2013

Excellent doctor!!

I have had 3 surgeries (3 different body parts) performed by Dr. Young. He has always been professional, communicating very well my diagnoses and what I will expect after each procedure.

August 29th, 2013

Staff lacks courtesy, professionalism, manners and honesty.

A Dr and his staff are only as good as their word and I have found Dr Young's staff to be lacking in this category. His staff is a direct reflection of him and they sorely lack in professionalism and courtesy. It's possible they show a different side to him however he should review their actions occasionally by asking patients in private their opinion of his staff. Their lying and rudeness is over the top and an extension of this doctor.

August 19th, 2013

Great doctor!!!!!

I broke my finger in multiple places and also lost my nail ruining the bedding of it. I went to one doctor who was horrible! I was then referred to dr young. He was great!!! He got me in and then by the next day I was having to surgery since it was time sensitive to fix the nail bedding and plus I wanted to go to support my softball team in a tournament. He was very flexible and seemed to really care about what happened. The other doctor didn't think he would be able to save my nail. I had the surgery four years ago and my finger feels great from where he reset the break and also my nail looks brand new. I also had another break and sprain of my hand and he got me in the next day. Followed all his instructions and it feels great. Great doctor! I would recommend him to everyone!!!!

April 22nd, 2013

poor bedside manner

he was rude, i felt rushed, he didn't answer my questions, and barely even examined me

April 26th, 2011

very good doctor only does necessary procedures

May 21st, 2010

Dr. Colby Young

Dr.Colby Young performed surgery for my middle right hand trigger finger... then alarge amount of subdermal scar tissue immediately formed and continues to existwhere the incision was made...then Dupuytren nodules developed shortly thereafterwhere Dr.Young did the surgery... now, both of my fingers on either side of thefinger operated on are now trigger fingers...pain throughout my hand now afterusing hand for "normal" activities... pain when pressing on middle of hand now...wake up every AM now and my entire hand feels "tight"...Duputren contracture couldnow follow where the affected fingers can no longer be straightened... I hopeamputation will never be needed which is a possibility where deformities aresevere!!!

September 20th, 2017