Dr. Cole Flanagan MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tyler, TX

3.8

September 16th, 2015
Amazing Dr.!!!
Dr. Flanagan has taken care of me for the past two pregnancies and he is amazing. Due to some medical issues, it is hard for me to carry a baby to full term...But, he did it! He was there every step of the way encouraging, reassuring, and making sure I had everything I needed. He is the best doctor in TYLER..get over the personality issues and make sure your baby has the best doctor.

May 18th, 2015
Great doctor
Loved having Dr. Flanagan as my doctor. I felt like my baby was in good hands and that he genuinely cared about both of our well beings. In my opinion I wouldn't listen to the negative comments. He is very polite and has a different kind of personality. But honestly what doctor isn't a little quirky? If you want a doctor that cares about you and wants the best for your baby then go to him. Just an example of how he is:: right after my son was circumsized and I could hear him crying. Dr Flanagan came out and put his arm around me and assured me he was ok. Not many doctors would do that.

January 28th, 2015
Scheduling is not easy and if you need to reschedule good luck! You will not get another appoinment for months. Staff was rude, I do not appreciate they talking downtown to me, I am paying. I waited 65 minutes before he saw me. I did not feel appreciated at all.

March 27th, 2013
Rude and short
I was dispointed with the manner of his tone, attitude maybe he was having a bad day. This was my 2cd visit and the second I kind of had a feel he was rude as well. When I went to ask him a question I accidently said "Mr Cole" He stated "Its DR. COLE"I guess he is a king.m Yes I know your a Dr. GEEZ. Does not spend allot of time (in and out) Got to make as much money as possible. Very short with his answers like he has just got to get to the next patient. Maybe you shouldn't scheduled so many in one day then you can answer your patients questions. He almost came off as a lawyer. I will be changing drs. If you want a nice Dr. that will show you the time and not seemed rush that's not all about $. I would not choose him.

July 18th, 2011
horrible staff. Dr is very rude and never spends time in room with me to help me with questions or concerns. Made a big deal about me needing a same-day appointment per orders from the hospital. Just overall very poor etiquette and always made me feel as if mypregnancy wasn't important enough. Will NOT be using him again for future pregnancies.

October 23rd, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. Flangan has delivered 4 of my babies and has always gone out of his way to make sure I had the best care. He has great bedside manners. I wouldn't trade him for anybody else!