Dr. Cole Greves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cole Greves?

October 29th, 2015

Great office, wonderful doctor

I had an ultrasound done in Winnie Palmer at Fetal Diagnostic. I had a WONDERFUL experience. I was told by my OBGYN that I was going to have an ultrasound and see Dr. Greves but after my ultrasound I was told I was not being seen that my Dr. did not send over a script, I was bummed as I has questions regarding my medications. After letting them know I would feel more comfortable with speaking to him before I leave the office they had me wait and he came in and talked with me. I thought that was awesome since I wasn't technically scheduled for an appointment with him. He answered all of my questions and was patient and didn't make me feel rushed but made me feel calm and I was so pleased that he took about 15 minutes with me and made sure I felt good before leaving. I hope I do not have to see him again since he is a high risk OBGYN but he is FANTASTIC!! I would recommend him to everyone!

February 16th, 2015

we haven't had a follow up yet but have been very happy so far.

September 20th, 2017