A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cole Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cole Thomson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cole Thomson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Thomson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cole Taggart Thomson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cole T. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Cole Thomson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cole Thomson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellville, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.