A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cole Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cole Thomson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cole Thomson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Thomson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cole Taggart Thomson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cole T. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Cole Thomson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cole Thomson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellville, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.