Dr. Cole Thomson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
Dr. Thompson and staff are very professional and available . Dr. Thompson is very easy to talk to.

September 28th, 2016
just a number here with the staff, don't go if you actually need something
although Dr. Thomson seemed nice, the horror of dealing with the staff was unforgivable, especially Priscilla. My husband and myself tried to get colon tested. The staff never informed us what is to happen (this was our 1st test). When this did not go well, it was one problem after another. no returned telephone calls, etc. If you wanted to actually talk to the Dr. good luck. That will never happen.

May 21st, 2015
GREAT CHOICE
If your looking for a gastro doctor that is truly concerned for your health with a super bedside manner Dr. Cole Thomson is the one. Dr. Thomson has the expertise and background needed to treat gut problems. I'm so glad I found a great doctor to treat me. Thank you Dr. Thomson!

February 2nd, 2013
I have never written a review for a Dr but Dr. Thomson is special. He has treated my husband for several years now for liver problems. He has saved his life more than once. He is caring beyond meausre.. Not just a treatment and diagnosis doctor, but a caring doc. As we have gone through this he has also cared about me and our family. He is very thorough and an excellent communicator. He is now caring for others in our family with digestive problems as there is no one we could possbly trust and have conficence in as we do with him. May God bless Dr. Thomson. And his current nurse is the best he has ever had with great follow through and attention to all details. Plus just a really nice person. Seems like a great partnership to us.

January 15th, 2011
I would definitely recommend Dr. Thomson. Not only does he know his stuff (he has a phD as well as an MD) but he has a really nice caring manner. My mother loves him.

October 14th, 2010
Scam
I went in for a colonoscopy and he found a polyp and removed it and then went back in to do another biopsy. he then charged me double for having to go in there twice. I'm guessing they have an open checkbook to charge you whatever they want. I will not go back.

November 13th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
Very knowledgeable, very caring.