A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coleen Andruss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coleen Andruss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coleen Andruss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andruss graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Andruss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coleen Marie Buboltz Andruss MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Coleen M. Andruss practice?
- Dr. Coleen Andruss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Coleen Andruss practices Internal Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Internists.