A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coleen Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coleen Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coleen Ann Connolly MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Coleen A. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Coleen Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Coleen Connolly practices Internal Medicine near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists.