A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coleman Fowble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coleman Fowble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coleman Fowble, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowble graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fowble has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Baptist Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coleman Deane Fowble MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Coleman D. Fowble practice?
- Dr. Coleman Fowble has 1 office location.
Dr. Coleman Fowble practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.