A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kramer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tampa (James A. Haley Va Medical Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Coleman Kramer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. H C. Kramer practice?
- Dr. H Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. H Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.