A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kramer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tampa (James A. Haley Va Medical Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Coleman Kramer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. H C. Kramer practice?
- Dr. H Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. H Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.